The keðja Think Tanks are activities where a certain theme or topic is discussed and elaborated by leaders and professionals from different fields and with different viewpoints. The Think Tanks gather competent people within the sector asking them to analyze different relevant issues and come up with concrete action plans to develop the infrastructure of the dance field.
Two Think Tanks have been organized within the keðja 2012–2015 project:
- keðja Think Tank – Sustainable strategies for the Nordic-Baltic dance field
- keðja Think Tank – Touring network for the Nordic-Baltic region
Both Think Tanks have a set of goals and aim at concrete results and actions. The Think Tank activities have taken place during 2012–2014.
– Read more about the work and read the report of the Think Tank on finding Sustainable Strategies for the Nordic-Baltic dance field
– Read more about the work of the Think Tank on setting up a Touring Network for Dance in the Nordic-Baltic region
– Get an overview about the dance fields in each Nordic and Baltic country on the Resources page (mapping done in 2014).
The keðja Think Tank activities are organized by Dance Info Finland.
Katarina Lindholm, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 (0)40 182 1621